Serving Size: 8
Prep Time: 10
Cooking Time: 10
- 1 bag spiral pasta (coloured makes it prettier)
- ½ cup carrots (thinly sliced)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- ½ cup green capsicum (chopped)
- ½ cup red capsicum (chopped)
- ½ cup yellow capsicum (chopped)
- 1 packet cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ½ cup shallots (chopped)
- 1 bottle Italian salad dressing
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in a large pot of water until al dente (follow packet instructions). Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Mix carrots, celery, capsicum, tomatoes and shallots together in a large bowl.
- Stir through cooled pasta
- Pour the salad dressing over mixture to coat ingredients
- Sprinkle over parmesan and stir through
- Place in the fridge for up to an hour to chill before serving.